Facebook

Sunday, November 23, 2014

THE WHOLE VERSION OF LUNA MAR SPANISH EDITION HAS RELEASE DATE!

Since I consider my books as my children, I can say now my work is complete.
Luna Mar, first edition, was edited due to being  enrolled on an indie authors contest.  As part of the rules, “offensive” scenes to readers weren't allowed.
But now the contest is ended and I can publish the whole version (Spanish Edition).  It is available on Amazon.com now.
I am really excited about all the process, and also satisfied. I am pretty sure that you will enjoy this edition because these scenes (4 more chapters) really  gives a necessary dimension to the romance between Brigitte and PJ.
To those asking me the date of the English Edition release, working on it, guys! I will tell you as soon as I have the right information, because there are several tentative dates on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment